Posts Tagged With: gaming
Happy Father’s Day Jesus Almighty! Thank You for being the best Father ever. Taking of my needs, encouraging me, giving me strength when I am weak. Delivering me from evil and breaking free my chains of bondage of sin. I love You Jesus!
Maybe game with your mother today. Or for sure, put down the controller and spend time with your mom today. May Jesus bless her abundantly.
God wants our Time, our Talent & our Treasure.
He wants us to spend time with Him, building and growing our relationship with Him.
He wants to use our talent to glorify Him, work unto the Lord not unto men. Reach others for Jesus with your talents.
He wants our treasure. Who do you love more Jesus or money? Money is the root of all evil if you love it. Did you know, we are not suppose to test God, but God says test Me in giving. If you have a giving heart, God will bless you in many ways. Don’t have much money? Give what you have. Try Him.
Would you be interested in having these as t-shirts? Please contact me & let me know. Which one(s)?
DITCH THE CAN FOR HEALTHY ENERGY
Each serving of GG provides the boost you need… without the sugar or calories.
GG is the ultimate 0 calorie energy and focus formula. Specifically developed to help the competitive e-Sports athlete function at their highest potential, GG has helped thousands of people crush their day to day duties both AFK and online.
Just a single small scoop of GG provides you with an immediate increase in Energy, Focus, Alertness, and Reaction Time without the use of fillers or calories.
GG is perfect for those moments you need a huge boost over your competition and you need to Play Better – Win More.
Always follow directions listed on the label, never exceed the 2 scoop maximum in a 24 hour period.
Don’t forget your 10% off discount code: 116BOYZ
Check out this amazing game! 24 days to go to back this amazing game up! If they can get the $50,000 they need, you see this game on consoles! kck.st/2aJ6rFc or www.kickstarter.com/projects/reelise/reelise-the-hip-hop-2d-christ-based-rpg-for-gamers
About this project
*NOTE: Actual Release date August 31st 2017. Delays COULD happen, but let’s not rush your investment …
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you’re not jamming on the “win” button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment…
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character… and what’s REALLY goin’ on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.
Dem Beats though….
- Art/Colorists!: There’s TONS of art to be made for this game… 500+. This will be budgeted towards obtaining more art resources and contractors for the project. Hiring the best artists, to do their best work! This too helps complete the project quicker, and gives the art a MUCH more polished look to make ReElise truly great.
- Marketing: This is a difficult game to attempt to market, so there will be several hurdles and cost to overcome with such an odd title. Not to mention all the huge expenses for Cons (conventions) and costs associated with it…
- Licensing and Publishing fees: Most have been paid for already, but, some sites require to pay a bit of cash just to upload content onto their site.
- Rewards: Making sure that you lovely people get your rewards without difficulty
- Programmers: Refining the programing is going to take things to the next level. More sets of eyes doing amazing technical work and trouble shooting will really take ReElise to the next level.
The number seems large, however this can literally change the face of gaming in the future (sort of blazing a trail), but ONLY if it’s done in a very credible way. Making this a big deal takes bigger money, I need your help!
To my gamers – Help me build a game studio with strange, diverse ideas with simple, flippin’ awesome gameplay and interesting, subversive stories to explore at the player’s pace. This can’t be something truly special without special people who want great games comes to the rescue! I know you just want great games in the end, and we’ll make them!
To my brothers and sisters in Christ – this is about reintroducing what a “Christian game” can be, while still displaying the attributes of Christ in non-conventional ways. I want you guys to be able to bring art back to the Body without being branded a heretic, and I need your support to start this dialogue on a large scale. I can’t inspire a new generation of creators without your resources… so let’s make it happen.
Currently the game has been built in RPG Maker VX. HOWEVER! An opportunity arose recently in which we can port over to another engine with far greater ease than any other on market.
That is the Eden Engine! It powered Citizens of Earth (Click to find out more), released in 2015 by Eden Industries and published by ATLUS, and is being used for their upcoming games as well.
If the Kickstarter is successful we’ll be using the easy to use yet powerful Eden Engine to bring ReElise to a whole new level (no pun intended). That means, much higher qualities of polish in all areas including gameplay with the ability to port to ALL other platforms. Let’s make this happen!
Platforms, NOT finalized, but available in proper season….
Just people who have been supporting me specifically on the project for the past 4 years… Love you guys so much! Please support these, they’re all awesome! ❤
Zachary Oliver www.theologygaming.org
M Joshua Cauller www.lovesubverts.com & www.mjoshua.com
Xalavier Nelson Jr www.videogamesandthebible.com
Tim Emmerick www.cgdc.org
Michael Herrera www.cgdc.org
Michael Perrigo www.faithdrawn.com
Michael Uzdavines www.bluemanaentertainment.com
Clint Fleetwood https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2470085
Ian Rosser (Mirage The Rapper) www.iansmirage.com
116 Boyz https://116boyz.com
Bryan Hall https://johnnybgamer.com
Doug Moses http://christgames.org
Ryan Vandendyck www.edenindustries.ca
Ryan “Righteous” Moore www.trackstarz.com
Ted Loring www.wildmanted.com
Omar Valdivieso YouTube Channel Near Mint Condition
Risks and challenges
Hassles with contractors, and other teammates. This isn’t necessarily a relational problem, but a human problem (stuff happens).
Another issue is time efficiency. Organizing contractors and other persons efficiently in order to maximize progress. It sounds simple, but can be an ongoing process, however I have been very successful with contractors in the past.
Another issue is partnering with new (yet more efficient) technology, is figuring out said technology. This may lead to delays, but will definitely result in a stronger product that’s able to port to many different platforms.
The important thing is to NOT place all of our eggs in one basket… or person. We have a pool of several hundred highly skilled artists from a previous project my friend started that we can pull from. I am acquainted with them… they just need to be paid.
Reading Your Bible
The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple; the statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Psalms 19:7-10; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12)
The surest way to God’s heart is through His Word. When you start there. you’ll never go wrong.
The Bible sure is a big book, isn’t it? Really it’s 66 books all in one book. And if you try starting logically at page 1 and barreling straight through to the end , you’re likely to bog down somewhere in Leviticus or Numbers, not quite sure how to the cleansing ritual for leprosy is going to factor into your life. So start reading one of the foundational books of the Bible, like the Gospel of John or Paul’s letters to the Romans, or the books of Psalms and Proverbs. If you want to tackle more, you could set off on a journey through the New Testament, starting with Matthew. Read as much as you can, but only as much as you can understand, not being afraid to read only a verse or two a day as long as you mingle it with prayer that God will use it to shine His truth into your life. As you read, you’ll begin picking up hints of what God’s nature is like, plus new understandings of the Bible’s overall message. Little by little, but quicker than you think, you’ll start developing a mind that thinks like God thinks, because you what God says.
“The Bible gives us heart and hope to make earth like heaven, and to make our hearts and homes a habitation for Christ.” – A.T. Robertson
Tomorrow’s Reading: Still, you’re likely to forget a lot of what you read if that’s all you do with the Scripture. To really let it sink in deep, you’re got to lock it away for a safekeeping.