We are giving away Tom Clancy’s The Division for Xbox one! Just a heads up, we will be giving a lot of gaming stuff away. For Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, PC, Mobile & retro. Here is our 1st giveaway! Share with your friends and family.
Posts Tagged With: retro gaming
Don’t worry, we did the work for you & have good tunes to go with it! Stay blessed! https://youtu.be/DAYBGwMOoDU
Happy Father’s Day Jesus Almighty! Thank You for being the best Father ever. Taking of my needs, encouraging me, giving me strength when I am weak. Delivering me from evil and breaking free my chains of bondage of sin. I love You Jesus!
Hope you had a great Memorial weekend. Not just the freedom you have in your country but also that Jesus set you free from the slavery of sin. Jesus bless you & you family. Thank you to all who are serving now as well.
Check out this amazing game! 24 days to go to back this amazing game up! If they can get the $50,000 they need, you see this game on consoles! kck.st/2aJ6rFc or www.kickstarter.com/projects/reelise/reelise-the-hip-hop-2d-christ-based-rpg-for-gamers
About this project
*NOTE: Actual Release date August 31st 2017. Delays COULD happen, but let’s not rush your investment …
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you’re not jamming on the “win” button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment…
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character… and what’s REALLY goin’ on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.
Dem Beats though….
- Art/Colorists!: There’s TONS of art to be made for this game… 500+. This will be budgeted towards obtaining more art resources and contractors for the project. Hiring the best artists, to do their best work! This too helps complete the project quicker, and gives the art a MUCH more polished look to make ReElise truly great.
- Marketing: This is a difficult game to attempt to market, so there will be several hurdles and cost to overcome with such an odd title. Not to mention all the huge expenses for Cons (conventions) and costs associated with it…
- Licensing and Publishing fees: Most have been paid for already, but, some sites require to pay a bit of cash just to upload content onto their site.
- Rewards: Making sure that you lovely people get your rewards without difficulty
- Programmers: Refining the programing is going to take things to the next level. More sets of eyes doing amazing technical work and trouble shooting will really take ReElise to the next level.
The number seems large, however this can literally change the face of gaming in the future (sort of blazing a trail), but ONLY if it’s done in a very credible way. Making this a big deal takes bigger money, I need your help!
To my gamers – Help me build a game studio with strange, diverse ideas with simple, flippin’ awesome gameplay and interesting, subversive stories to explore at the player’s pace. This can’t be something truly special without special people who want great games comes to the rescue! I know you just want great games in the end, and we’ll make them!
To my brothers and sisters in Christ – this is about reintroducing what a “Christian game” can be, while still displaying the attributes of Christ in non-conventional ways. I want you guys to be able to bring art back to the Body without being branded a heretic, and I need your support to start this dialogue on a large scale. I can’t inspire a new generation of creators without your resources… so let’s make it happen.
Currently the game has been built in RPG Maker VX. HOWEVER! An opportunity arose recently in which we can port over to another engine with far greater ease than any other on market.
That is the Eden Engine! It powered Citizens of Earth (Click to find out more), released in 2015 by Eden Industries and published by ATLUS, and is being used for their upcoming games as well.
If the Kickstarter is successful we’ll be using the easy to use yet powerful Eden Engine to bring ReElise to a whole new level (no pun intended). That means, much higher qualities of polish in all areas including gameplay with the ability to port to ALL other platforms. Let’s make this happen!
Platforms, NOT finalized, but available in proper season….
Just people who have been supporting me specifically on the project for the past 4 years… Love you guys so much! Please support these, they’re all awesome! ❤
Zachary Oliver www.theologygaming.org
M Joshua Cauller www.lovesubverts.com & www.mjoshua.com
Xalavier Nelson Jr www.videogamesandthebible.com
Tim Emmerick www.cgdc.org
Michael Herrera www.cgdc.org
Michael Perrigo www.faithdrawn.com
Michael Uzdavines www.bluemanaentertainment.com
Clint Fleetwood https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2470085
Ian Rosser (Mirage The Rapper) www.iansmirage.com
116 Boyz https://116boyz.com
Bryan Hall https://johnnybgamer.com
Doug Moses http://christgames.org
Ryan Vandendyck www.edenindustries.ca
Ryan “Righteous” Moore www.trackstarz.com
Ted Loring www.wildmanted.com
Omar Valdivieso YouTube Channel Near Mint Condition
Risks and challenges
Hassles with contractors, and other teammates. This isn’t necessarily a relational problem, but a human problem (stuff happens).
Another issue is time efficiency. Organizing contractors and other persons efficiently in order to maximize progress. It sounds simple, but can be an ongoing process, however I have been very successful with contractors in the past.
Another issue is partnering with new (yet more efficient) technology, is figuring out said technology. This may lead to delays, but will definitely result in a stronger product that’s able to port to many different platforms.
The important thing is to NOT place all of our eggs in one basket… or person. We have a pool of several hundred highly skilled artists from a previous project my friend started that we can pull from. I am acquainted with them… they just need to be paid.
116boyz now has forums. We have threads for PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Mobile and Old school gamers. We also have a thread for Testimonies and Bible Discussion. If you wish to become a forum member click on the Forums link on the Home page then scroll down to 116 boyz forums and click again. To register: Go to register and pick a user name and password then activate it through your email. Its that easy. Post new Topics or Reply to existing topics. We are excited about this new venture in the 116boyz ministry. Though we are still continuing on getting things set up, the forums are up and running. Also if you have suggestions, we have ears to listen. Check it out!!!!! JESUS BLESS!!!!
How to get Twitcher of the Month? Be in our streams every minute we stream… You think it will be easy? The Twitcher is the chatter. Look over our chat rules. Here are our rules: No cursing, No promoting your channel, Treat others as you want to be treated. Also, No trolling, No asking if you can be Mod. But do chat, do get the chat moving, act if you are a Mod. Be kind & friendly. Be a helper. Go out of your way. Don’t start trouble.
The Twitcher with the most hours & minutes will be selected, a follower & who abides by our rules & what we look for in a Twitcher will be select. (No ties.) Will you be getting award 20,000 treasures for Twitcher of the Month?
Why do you want to win Treasures? April 1st: We will have a raffle. But you need 30,000 Treasures to enter for 1 ticket. You also make 1 treasure for every 1 minute on our channel.
What can you win? $100 gift card
Some days we will award extra treasures to the people for just being there.
Can you be Twitcher of the Month more than once a year? Yes.