A. You may do the following.
- Be polite and treat others with respect. Being a Man of God comes first before your score ranking.
- Minister to other gamers: 116 Boyz exists for ministry first; gaming second.
- Welcome potential members. We only become stronger when we enlist new members into the brotherhood.
- Make friends. If you find players you enjoy gaming with, put them on your preferred gamers list and continue to minister the Gospel to them.
- If you encounter an obnoxious player: Take a break or mute the player. Give negative feedback on the player. File a complaint. But NEVER engage into an argument. Just walk away.
- Promote! Promote! Promote! We require you to message or voice chat about the ministry each time you play online with others.
- Have fun! Being a 116 Boy is a privilege.
B. Don’t do the following.
- Don’t use the name of 116 Boyz to do anything illegal. You are responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions could hinder your continued membership.
- Don’t harass, abuse, or spam other players, or encourage other players to do so.
- Don’t scream, yell, threaten, or stalk other players, or encourage other players to do so.
- Don’t create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by.
- Don’t distribute, post, publish, upload, disseminate or discuss defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexual or unlawful materials in any format (images, audio, video, text, etc.). Bottom-line: Don;t bring discredit to our Savior Jesus Christ!
- Don’t give out personal information of other players (such as their real name, address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) in any way (including, without limitation, through voice chat or the names you create for your gamertag or mottos). This information could be used by other players for illegal or harmful purposes. You should also avoid giving out your own personal information.
- Don’t cheat in a game unless cheats have been deliberately enabled.
- Don’t modify or hack game content to create cheats.
- Don’t make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents.
- Don’t intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods to help inflate your game rank or gamerscore.
- Don’t post links to materials that could harm other users’ computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
- Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual.
- Don’t use your account for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, trading services or in-game content for currency or Microsoft Points).
- Don’t impersonate, harass, or defame 116 Boyz moderators or staff members.
C. Consequences of Violations.
If you violate the Code of Conduct of the 116 Boyz, action may be taken against your membership, including without limitation the following.
- Some offenses warrant an immediate permanent suspension; a good rule of thumb is :If Jesus was sitting right next to you… Would you be saying or doing it?”
- Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can result in a permanent suspension of your membership.
- If we are notified that you are abusing the voice feature or message features, your membership will be terminated.