Posts Tagged With: playstation
Happy Father’s Day Jesus Almighty! Thank You for being the best Father ever. Taking of my needs, encouraging me, giving me strength when I am weak. Delivering me from evil and breaking free my chains of bondage of sin. I love You Jesus!
Hope you had a great Memorial weekend. Not just the freedom you have in your country but also that Jesus set you free from the slavery of sin. Jesus bless you & you family. Thank you to all who are serving now as well.
Maybe game with your mother today. Or for sure, put down the controller and spend time with your mom today. May Jesus bless her abundantly.
God wants our Time, our Talent & our Treasure.
He wants us to spend time with Him, building and growing our relationship with Him.
He wants to use our talent to glorify Him, work unto the Lord not unto men. Reach others for Jesus with your talents.
He wants our treasure. Who do you love more Jesus or money? Money is the root of all evil if you love it. Did you know, we are not suppose to test God, but God says test Me in giving. If you have a giving heart, God will bless you in many ways. Don’t have much money? Give what you have. Try Him.
Jesus is looking for us to be like Him not other followers. There are many people who call themselves Christians but sadly, They don’t live Christ-like lives and that is what being a Christian is. Christianity is more than just a title. It is a life long journey through good times and bad times. The difference between Christian by name and Christian by Truth is in how those situations are handled. Being a TRUE CHRISTIAN is not easy. It requires giving up our sinful and selfish ways and following the ways of our Savior Jesus Christ. Think of it this way, When we think of an electrician we think of someone who works with electricity. Pediatrics is a branch of medicine who deals with children and diseases. We call the people who work in this field Pediatricians. So if we are to call ourselves Christians isn’t it only right to expect ourselves to work in the name Jesus Christ? A True Christian life is not easy but it is worth it. We are reminded in Matthew 7:21-23: 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers! This scripture plainly states that just acknowledging Christ does not make you a follower of Jesus. It is the relationship we have with Christ that sets us apart from others. Remember Satan acknowledges God and Jesus Christ too, yet he has been banished from Heaven. We pray that you might have relationship with Jesus Christ!!! If you are not sure what that means let us know, we would be honored to help you. JESUS BLESS!!!
Check out this amazing game! 24 days to go to back this amazing game up! If they can get the $50,000 they need, you see this game on consoles! kck.st/2aJ6rFc or www.kickstarter.com/projects/reelise/reelise-the-hip-hop-2d-christ-based-rpg-for-gamers
About this project
*NOTE: Actual Release date August 31st 2017. Delays COULD happen, but let’s not rush your investment …
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you’re not jamming on the “win” button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment…
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character… and what’s REALLY goin’ on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.
Dem Beats though….
- Art/Colorists!: There’s TONS of art to be made for this game… 500+. This will be budgeted towards obtaining more art resources and contractors for the project. Hiring the best artists, to do their best work! This too helps complete the project quicker, and gives the art a MUCH more polished look to make ReElise truly great.
- Marketing: This is a difficult game to attempt to market, so there will be several hurdles and cost to overcome with such an odd title. Not to mention all the huge expenses for Cons (conventions) and costs associated with it…
- Licensing and Publishing fees: Most have been paid for already, but, some sites require to pay a bit of cash just to upload content onto their site.
- Rewards: Making sure that you lovely people get your rewards without difficulty
- Programmers: Refining the programing is going to take things to the next level. More sets of eyes doing amazing technical work and trouble shooting will really take ReElise to the next level.
The number seems large, however this can literally change the face of gaming in the future (sort of blazing a trail), but ONLY if it’s done in a very credible way. Making this a big deal takes bigger money, I need your help!
To my gamers – Help me build a game studio with strange, diverse ideas with simple, flippin’ awesome gameplay and interesting, subversive stories to explore at the player’s pace. This can’t be something truly special without special people who want great games comes to the rescue! I know you just want great games in the end, and we’ll make them!
To my brothers and sisters in Christ – this is about reintroducing what a “Christian game” can be, while still displaying the attributes of Christ in non-conventional ways. I want you guys to be able to bring art back to the Body without being branded a heretic, and I need your support to start this dialogue on a large scale. I can’t inspire a new generation of creators without your resources… so let’s make it happen.
Currently the game has been built in RPG Maker VX. HOWEVER! An opportunity arose recently in which we can port over to another engine with far greater ease than any other on market.
That is the Eden Engine! It powered Citizens of Earth (Click to find out more), released in 2015 by Eden Industries and published by ATLUS, and is being used for their upcoming games as well.
If the Kickstarter is successful we’ll be using the easy to use yet powerful Eden Engine to bring ReElise to a whole new level (no pun intended). That means, much higher qualities of polish in all areas including gameplay with the ability to port to ALL other platforms. Let’s make this happen!
Platforms, NOT finalized, but available in proper season….
Just people who have been supporting me specifically on the project for the past 4 years… Love you guys so much! Please support these, they’re all awesome! ❤
Zachary Oliver www.theologygaming.org
M Joshua Cauller www.lovesubverts.com & www.mjoshua.com
Xalavier Nelson Jr www.videogamesandthebible.com
Tim Emmerick www.cgdc.org
Michael Herrera www.cgdc.org
Michael Perrigo www.faithdrawn.com
Michael Uzdavines www.bluemanaentertainment.com
Clint Fleetwood https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2470085
Ian Rosser (Mirage The Rapper) www.iansmirage.com
116 Boyz https://116boyz.com
Bryan Hall https://johnnybgamer.com
Doug Moses http://christgames.org
Ryan Vandendyck www.edenindustries.ca
Ryan “Righteous” Moore www.trackstarz.com
Ted Loring www.wildmanted.com
Omar Valdivieso YouTube Channel Near Mint Condition
Risks and challenges
Hassles with contractors, and other teammates. This isn’t necessarily a relational problem, but a human problem (stuff happens).
Another issue is time efficiency. Organizing contractors and other persons efficiently in order to maximize progress. It sounds simple, but can be an ongoing process, however I have been very successful with contractors in the past.
Another issue is partnering with new (yet more efficient) technology, is figuring out said technology. This may lead to delays, but will definitely result in a stronger product that’s able to port to many different platforms.
The important thing is to NOT place all of our eggs in one basket… or person. We have a pool of several hundred highly skilled artists from a previous project my friend started that we can pull from. I am acquainted with them… they just need to be paid.