Have you ever been in the situation when your faith is on the line, when your on the last string of the rope and your trying fight to keep your faith? Your giving it your all. And it may take quite some time, but you never stop fighting and you truly are giving it your all.
Well, we all have a weakness in sinning and maybe you have repented over and over and you keep falling down. You may have been struggling your life in this sin? So we know, we don’t give it our 110% to stop the sin, we give probably 50%. How about we come at this problem at a different angle? Like your faith is on the line. So next time your in that sinning situation, think your faith is on the line and you need to give it all.
Categories: General Info
Tags: 110%, don't give up, faith, faith is on the line, falling down, giving it your all, keep fighting, last string, repent, repenting, sin, sinning, weakness
“Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent.
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice
and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne,
just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.” –
Revelation 3:19-21 (NIV)
Let’s underscore the following truths concerning temptation:
1. Any weakness constantly indulged in, excused, denied or hidden, can
and eventually will enslave you.
2. Failure to identify and target your dominant weakness guarantees defeat.
3. Ignoring your weakness makes defeat inevitable.
4. satan has assigned certain people to feed your weakness. Be discerning!
5. Your weakness will be drawn to any friendship that accepts it,
enjoys it and feeds on it.
6. Your weakness has an agenda: to take over your life and sabotage
God’s plan for you.
7. Your weakness will always bond with the wrong people and make you
uncomfortable in the presence of the right ones.
8. Your weakness can emerge at any time, including your closing years.
9. Your weakness cannot be overcome by human reasoning or willpower.
10. God will permit you to enjoy success in various areas, even while
your weakness is still operating within you. Why? Because He’s
long-suffering and merciful.
11. Overcoming your weakness brings great rewards.
12. Succumbing to your weakness brings great frustration.
God will not only help you to overcome your greatest weakness. He’ll
turn it into your greatest weapon! Will you let Him?