Posts Tagged With: values
Being elected to a public office is truly a God ordained position, but there is a higher office which you must obtain. HERE IS HOW.
- HOW TO QUALIFY. You must accept the fact. “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” Romans 3:10
- HOW TO VIEW YOURSELF. You are a sinner. “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23
- YOUR OPPONENT. Sin hinders your race. “Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned:” Romans 5:12
- THE COST TO WIN THE RACE. The cost is much higher than your personal efforts or campaign funds could ever cover. “Not by works of righteousness which we have done,” Titus 3:5a “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags;” Isaiah 64:6a
- A LEGAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION HAS BEEN MADE. Even though you are unable to pay the price to win this race, Someone has paid it for you! “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.” Romans 5:6
- THE ONLY WAY TO PAY THE DEBT. “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, “Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” Romans 10:9-11
- THE TIE BREAKING VOTE!
– SATAN has voted against you! “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
– JESUS have voted for you! “Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13
– YOU cast the tie-breaking vote! If you have never trusted the eternity of your soul to Jesus Christ, you haven’t really believed on Him. Your vote is now with Satan, and you stand condemned. If you are really concerned enough about the eternal destiny of your own soul, right now where you are, cast your vote with Jesus Christ by putting your complete faith in Him as your Lord and Savior.
- THE CHOICE IS YOURS! “Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.” John 3:18
Will you accept the office of a born-again Christian? Will you serve the true and living God? The office is yours if you will ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins, and put your complete trust in Him to save your soul. Take God at His word and claim His promise for your own salvation. “for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13
If you have a need or have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, pleased feel welcomed to contact us. Jesus bless you abundantly!
It is increasingly difficult for us, as Christians, to remain unaffected by the worldly views and values that have saturated our society. Each time we turn on the television, we are confronted with images of violence, lust, deceit, hate, and materialism. However, rather than completely removing ourselves from the world, we are to go out into it, armed with God’s Word and Christ’s love. Our lives should stand out and we should, by our love, be recognizable as followers of Christ. So guard your mind, make wise decisions about what you watc and listen to, and trust the Holy Spirit to help you as you seek to live a life that is holy and pleasing to God.
Offer praise to Him who is able to guard our hearts and minds against sin: “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me… Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit (Psalm 51:10, 12).
Pray this confession to the Lord as you seek to keep your life free from sin and in fellowship with Him: “Be merciful to me, O Lord for I cry to You all day long. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul. For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You (Psalm 86:3-5).
Confess any sins that the Holy Spirit brings to your mind. Now pause to pray this affirmation to the Lord: “Take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness. If then your whole body is full of light… the whole body will be full of light, as when the bright shining of a lamp give you light” (Luke 11:35-36).
As you lay your concerns before the Lord, remember:
- Strength to resist everyday temptations,
- Power to live a holy life,
- The unsaved in your neighborhood.
Finally, offer this closing prayer to the Lord: “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand… and Your right hand will save me. The LORD will perfect that which concerns me” (Psalm 138:7-8).
“Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is —his good, pleasing and perfect will” (Romans 12:1-2).