Posts Tagged With: sin
Check out this amazing game! 24 days to go to back this amazing game up! If they can get the $50,000 they need, you see this game on consoles! kck.st/2aJ6rFc or www.kickstarter.com/projects/reelise/reelise-the-hip-hop-2d-christ-based-rpg-for-gamers
About this project
*NOTE: Actual Release date August 31st 2017. Delays COULD happen, but let’s not rush your investment …
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you’re not jamming on the “win” button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment…
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character… and what’s REALLY goin’ on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.
Dem Beats though….
- Art/Colorists!: There’s TONS of art to be made for this game… 500+. This will be budgeted towards obtaining more art resources and contractors for the project. Hiring the best artists, to do their best work! This too helps complete the project quicker, and gives the art a MUCH more polished look to make ReElise truly great.
- Marketing: This is a difficult game to attempt to market, so there will be several hurdles and cost to overcome with such an odd title. Not to mention all the huge expenses for Cons (conventions) and costs associated with it…
- Licensing and Publishing fees: Most have been paid for already, but, some sites require to pay a bit of cash just to upload content onto their site.
- Rewards: Making sure that you lovely people get your rewards without difficulty
- Programmers: Refining the programing is going to take things to the next level. More sets of eyes doing amazing technical work and trouble shooting will really take ReElise to the next level.
The number seems large, however this can literally change the face of gaming in the future (sort of blazing a trail), but ONLY if it’s done in a very credible way. Making this a big deal takes bigger money, I need your help!
To my gamers – Help me build a game studio with strange, diverse ideas with simple, flippin’ awesome gameplay and interesting, subversive stories to explore at the player’s pace. This can’t be something truly special without special people who want great games comes to the rescue! I know you just want great games in the end, and we’ll make them!
To my brothers and sisters in Christ – this is about reintroducing what a “Christian game” can be, while still displaying the attributes of Christ in non-conventional ways. I want you guys to be able to bring art back to the Body without being branded a heretic, and I need your support to start this dialogue on a large scale. I can’t inspire a new generation of creators without your resources… so let’s make it happen.
Currently the game has been built in RPG Maker VX. HOWEVER! An opportunity arose recently in which we can port over to another engine with far greater ease than any other on market.
That is the Eden Engine! It powered Citizens of Earth (Click to find out more), released in 2015 by Eden Industries and published by ATLUS, and is being used for their upcoming games as well.
If the Kickstarter is successful we’ll be using the easy to use yet powerful Eden Engine to bring ReElise to a whole new level (no pun intended). That means, much higher qualities of polish in all areas including gameplay with the ability to port to ALL other platforms. Let’s make this happen!
Platforms, NOT finalized, but available in proper season….
Just people who have been supporting me specifically on the project for the past 4 years… Love you guys so much! Please support these, they’re all awesome! ❤
Zachary Oliver www.theologygaming.org
M Joshua Cauller www.lovesubverts.com & www.mjoshua.com
Xalavier Nelson Jr www.videogamesandthebible.com
Tim Emmerick www.cgdc.org
Michael Herrera www.cgdc.org
Michael Perrigo www.faithdrawn.com
Michael Uzdavines www.bluemanaentertainment.com
Clint Fleetwood https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2470085
Ian Rosser (Mirage The Rapper) www.iansmirage.com
116 Boyz https://116boyz.com
Bryan Hall https://johnnybgamer.com
Doug Moses http://christgames.org
Ryan Vandendyck www.edenindustries.ca
Ryan “Righteous” Moore www.trackstarz.com
Ted Loring www.wildmanted.com
Omar Valdivieso YouTube Channel Near Mint Condition
Risks and challenges
Hassles with contractors, and other teammates. This isn’t necessarily a relational problem, but a human problem (stuff happens).
Another issue is time efficiency. Organizing contractors and other persons efficiently in order to maximize progress. It sounds simple, but can be an ongoing process, however I have been very successful with contractors in the past.
Another issue is partnering with new (yet more efficient) technology, is figuring out said technology. This may lead to delays, but will definitely result in a stronger product that’s able to port to many different platforms.
The important thing is to NOT place all of our eggs in one basket… or person. We have a pool of several hundred highly skilled artists from a previous project my friend started that we can pull from. I am acquainted with them… they just need to be paid.
The New Man and the Old
For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do,that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. (Romans 7:15-25)
This war. You’re right in the middle of it. And choosing sides is going to be an everyday battle.
When you welcomed Jesus into your world, He restored the blood supply to your spirit, that part of you that had been beaten and left for dead by the thugs of sin and deception. He gave you a new heart, complete with a guarantee of full protection against the punishment of hell, against the fear and the finality of the grave. He placed in you His own Holy Spirit to give you a new way of thinking, a fresh awareness of God’s presence, and a promise that one day your faith would pay off with a one-way ticket to paradise. But look who’s still hanging around. Your heart may be in heaven, but God’s left your feet here on the ground, where the person you used to be can still have a say in your choices and remind you how much fun you all used to have together. Don’t be surprised when civil war breaks out in your heart, when you’re torn between the God you love and the temptations that still know how to play your song. Your sinful self is beaten, but he’s not going without a fight. Get ready, though. He has his weaknesses, too.
“God will no longer be a cause of dread to me. I very soon find, however, that I am going to be a great cause of trouble to myself.” – Watchman Nee
Tomorrow’s Reading: Since old habits don’t go away overnight, and may continue to be a nagging source of frustration and (at times) failure, where does the victory start coming in?
If you died tonight, where would you go? Heaven or Hell? If you confess your mouth, JESUS IS LORD & believe in your heart that Jesus died on the cross for our sin & rose from the grave, you will be saved! -Romans 10:9. For all have sinned & fall short of the Glory of God! -Romans 3:23. For the wages of sin is death, but the Gift of God has everlasting life in Christ Jesus our Lord. -Romans 6:23.
|What is truth? Who has it? Let’s face it: In today’s world, it’s hard to know what’s true anymore. How’s your journey going? Has your search for real answers only led you down a dead end? Truth is more than just talk. Real truth is soul bending. It’s deep, profound and life changing. We invite you to find this truth and enter The Passage.|
God created you in His image. He wants you to know Him personally, so you may experience the love, peace and destiny He offers.
GOD’S DESIGN “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” (Genesis 1:27)
GOD’S LOVE “For God so loved the world, that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)
GOD’S PLAN “Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” (John 17:3)
What prevents us from experiencing the life of love and destiny God desires for us?
PEOPLE ARE SINFUL. Sin keeps us from knowing God personally and from experiencing His love, peace and destiny. Sin enslaves, blocks and separates us from God.
PEOPLE ARE SINFUL “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
Sin is our innate refusal to go God’s way and instead, to go our own way and do our own thing. God is holy, that is, perfect in who He is and all He does. Our sinful nature and actions offend God’s holy nature and result in a broken relationship and separated from Him.
PEOPLE ARE ENSLAVED “Jesus replied, ‘I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin’” (John 8:34).
PEOPLE ARE SEPARATED “For the wages of sin is death…” (spiritual separation) (Romans 6:23)
WAGES = PENALTY
People are sinful and separated from a holy God by a great gap. We may try to cross that gap by living a good life, not harming anyone, attending church or other religious meetings, or by giving money to our favorite charities. All of these efforts fail because the sinful condition of the heart remains unchanged, enslaved to sin.
The third principle (Below) explains the only way to cross the gap…
Jesus Christ came to provide the bridge back to a destiny with God. Jesus Christ alone forgives and removes our sins so we can know God personally, and experience His love, peace and freedom forever.
HE DIED ON THE CROSS IN OUR PLACE “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God…” (1 Peter 3:18). Jesus Christ was able to pay the penalty for our sins not find Him guilty of any wrongdoing.
HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD “Christ died for our sins…He was buried, He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures…He appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, He appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers…” (1 Corinthians 15:3-6)
Christ’s resurrection proved that He has the power over death to enable us to live eternally with God.
HE IS THE WAY TO GOD “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me’” (John 14:6).
HE SETS US FREE “So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed” (John 8:36).
|His Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins, in our place. In this way He paid the death penalty that we deserve.|
What would a person need to do in order to change their destiny to know God and experience the love, and freedom from sin that He offers?
We must individually receive Jesus Christ, because only He provides the destiny to God. Only then can we experience His love, and live in freedom for eternity.
WE MUST RECEIVE CHRIST “Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God” (John 1:12).
WE RECEIVE CHRIST THROUGH FAITH “By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works that no one should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9, NASB).
Faith = trust, dependence on God
WHEN WE RECEIVE CHRIST, WE HAVE A NEW DESTINY. WE EXPERIENCE HIS LOVE, FREEDOM, AND ETERNAL LIFE. [Jesus speaking] “I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly” (John 10:10 NASB).
To receive Christ:
- Recognize and admit you need to be forgiven of your sins.
- Admit you can do nothing on your own to free yourself from your sins.
- Turn away from your sins (repentance) and place your trust in Jesus Christ alone.
- When you trust Christ, you receive His complete forgiveness and an eternal relationship with God.
Knowing intellectually that Jesus Christ is the Son of God is not enough. Having an emotional experience will not change your destiny and allow you to experience His love, peace and freedom.
We receive Jesus Christ by faith, as an act of our will.
Think About It
These two circles represent two kinds of lives or paths that people choose:
|SELF-DIRECTED LIFE Christ is outside the life. The different areas of life represented by the dots are self-directed and not in harmony with God’s desires.||CHRIST-DIRECTED LIFE Christ is in the life. This person has received Christ and His forgive-ness for their sins. Christ directs every area of life, resulting in harmony with God’s desire and plan.|
Which circle represents your life right now?
Which circle do you want to represent you life?
YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW BY FAITH THROUGH PRAYER. (Prayer is just talking with God)
God is not so concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. You must mean what you pray, for God knows your heart and you cannot deceive Him.
Here is a suggested prayer: Jesus Christ, I need you. I confess that I have sinned against You and have been running my own life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Please come into my life and forgive my sins and set me free. Begin directing my life. Change my destiny. Make me into the person you created me to be. Thank you for answering my prayer by coming into my life and giving me eternal life. Amen.
Does this prayer express your heart’s desire? If it does, pray this prayer right now and Christ will come into your life, as He promised.
How to Know…
HOW TO KNOW THAT CHRIST IS IN YOUR LIFE Know He answered your prayer and came into your life? You can know that Christ is in your life because of the 1 John 4:14-15:
“And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in
God and His Word are completely trustworthy.
THE BIBLE PROMISES ETERNAL LIFE TO ALL WHO RECEIVE CHRIST “And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, in order that you may know that you have eternal life.(1 John 5:11–13, NASB)
Thank God daily that Christ is in your life and He will never leave you (Hebrews 13:5). You can know on the basis of His promise that Christ lives in you and you have eternal life, from the moment you invited Him in. He will not deceive you.)
What if you don’t feel any different?
DO NOT DEPEND ON FEELINGS This train diagram illustrates the relationship between fact (God and His Word), faith (our trust in God and His Word), and feeling (the result of our faith and obedience). Read John 14:21.
The train will run with or without the caboose (feeling). In the same way, we as Christians do not depend on feelings or emotions. We rely on the promises of God’s Word, not our feelings. The Christian lives by faith in God and His Word.
THE MOMENT YOU RECEIVED CHRIST BY FAITH, AS AN ACT OF YOUR WILL, MANY THINGS HAPPENED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Christ came into your life (1 Corinthians 6:17; Colossians 1:27).
- Christ set you free from your sins and forgave you (Romans 8:1-2; 2 Corinthians 3:17; Galatians 5:1; Colossians 1:14).
- You became a child of God (John 1:12).
- God lavished His love on you (Romans 8:35–39; 1 John 3:1).
- You received eternal life (John 5:24).
- You began the new and satisfying life for which God created you (John 10:10; 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Being freed and loved by Christ is all good! He changed your destiny. Would you like to thank God in prayer right now for what He has done for you? By thanking God, you demonstrate your faith.
To enjoy your new relationship with God to the fullest…
SUGGESTIONS FOR CHRISTIAN GROWTH Our relationship with Christ grows as we trust God more and more with every detail of our lives. “The righteous will live by faith” (Galatians 3:11). This trust develops as we:
|G||Go to God in prayer daily. (Col 4:2)|
|R||Read God’s Word daily (Acts 17:11). Begin with the Gospel of John|
|O||Obey GOd moment by moment. (John 14:21)|
|W||Witness for Christ by your life and words (Matthew 4:19; John 15:8)|
GET INVOLVED IN A GOOD CHURCH (Bible-based, Christ centered) God’s Word admonishes us not to forsake “the assembling of ourselves together…” (Hebrews 10:25; Acts 2:42–47). Several logs burn brightly together; but put one aside and its fire goes out. So it is with your relationship to other Christians. If you do not belong to a church, do not wait to be invited. Take the first step; call the pastor of a nearby church where Christ is honored and His Word is preached. Start this week and make plans to attend regularly. hear from you!
If you prayed this prayer & meant it. WELCOME to God’s family! Please email us at email@example.com to share the good news & we will help you walk with the Lord and we help find a good church for you. Jesus bless you abundantly! If you want to talk with someone on the phone please call 1-888-NEED-HIM
God picks you from the patch,
brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you.
Cuts off the top
and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc…
and then He carves you a new smiling face and put His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see.
Check out it! Today is the day of the release of the movie, Audacity!
Please enjoy & share! Jesus bless you!
Celebrate the 4th of July with Video Gaming’s Finest Fireworks!
During the American Revolution, the legal separation of the Thirteen Colonies from Great Britain occurred on July 2, 1776, when the Second Continental Congress voted to approve a resolution of independence that had been proposed in June by Richard Henry Lee of Virginia declaring the United States independent from Great Britain rule. After voting for independence, Congress turned its attention to the Declaration of Independence, a statement explaining this decision, which had been prepared by a Committee of Five, with Thomas Jefferson as its principal author. Congress debated and revised the wording of the Declaration, finally approving it on July 4. A day earlier, John Adams had written to his wife Abigail:
The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.
Adams’s prediction was off by two days. From the outset, Americans celebrated independence on July 4, the date shown on the much-publicized Declaration of Independence, rather than on July 2, the date the resolution of independence was approved in a closed session of Congress.
Historians have long disputed whether Congress actually signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, even though Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin all later wrote that they had signed it on that day. Most historians have concluded that the Declaration was signed nearly a month after its adoption, on August 2, 1776, and not on July 4 as is commonly believed.
- In 1777, thirteen gunshots were fired in salute, once at morning and once again as evening fell, on July 4 in Bristol, Rhode Island. Philadelphia celebrated the first anniversary in a manner a modern American would find quite familiar: an official dinner for the Continental Congress, toasts, 13-gun salutes, speeches, prayers, music, parades, troop reviews, and fireworks. Ships were decked with red, white, and blue bunting.
- In 1778, from his headquarters at Ross Hall, near New Brunswick, New Jersey, General George Washington marked July 4 with a double ration of rum for his soldiers and an artillery salute (feu de joie). Across the Atlantic Ocean, ambassadors John Adams and Benjamin Franklin held a dinner for their fellow Americans in Paris, France.
- In 1779, July 4 fell on a Sunday. The holiday was celebrated on Monday, July 5.
- In 1781 the Massachusetts General Court became the first state legislature to recognize July 4 as a state celebration.
- In 1783, Moravians in Salem, North Carolina, held a celebration of July 4 with a challenging music program assembled by Johann Friedrich Peter. This work was titled “The Psalm of Joy.” This is recognized as the first recorded celebration and is still celebrated there today.
- In 1791 the first recorded use of the name “Independence Day” occurred.
- In 1870, the U.S. Congress made Independence Day an unpaid holiday for federal employees.
- In 1938, Congress changed Independence Day to a paid federal holiday.
Boom Boom Rocket (Xbox 360)
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Every year on July 4th America remembers its freedom from British rule, but as citizens of heaven who are only incidentally American citizens, we daily have a more significant liberty to celebrate.
What freedom do citizens of heaven have to celebrate?
Freedom from bondage
- Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
Freed by Christ
- John 8:32-36 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?” Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Freedom is universally desired
- Heb 2:15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.
- 2 Pet 2:19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity–for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him.
Freed from the law of sin and death
- Rom 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
Freed from the bondage of satisfying God’s law
- 1 Cor 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.
- Gal 2:4 This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
- Gal 4:22-23 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.
- Gal 4:30-31, 5:1 But what does the Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.” Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Freed from the sins committed under the first covenant
- Heb 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
Freed from our sins by his blood
- Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,
Freed from accusation
- Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation–
Freed from the power of sin
- Rom 6:7, 18, 20, 22 because anyone who has died has been freed from sin … You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness … When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness … But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
Caution: Do not think your freedom is permission to sin
- 1 Pet 2:16 Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.
- Gal 5:13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.
Free to approach God with confidence
- Eph 3:12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
Freed from spiritual blindness
- 2 Cor 3:16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Freed from the curse of a decaying body
- Rom 8:21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
- 1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
Free to be a slave to others
- 1 Cor 9:19 Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as
- 1 Cor 10:29 the other man’s conscience, I mean, not yours. For why should my freedom be judged by another’s conscience?
Caution: Don’t let your freedom from the law lead others to violate their consciences
- 1 Cor 8:9 Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
Freed by the law of love
- James 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it–he will be blessed in what he does.
- James 2:12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom
Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)
Forza Horizon 2
If you haven’t heard yet, on Friday, June 26, 2015, the United States of America has now confirmed they are a Godless country.
Supreme Court rules in favor of same-sex marriage nationwide: http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politics/supreme-court-same-sex-marriage-ruling/
We are living in the end times & don’t be surprised if your church gets shutdown for obeying the Bible. Jesus bless you all, stay firm for Jesus! And it will only get worse from now on.
What’s next for us born-again Christians? We need to act, there are PLENTY of businesses that support SIN. We need to stop using their services, which we, the 116 Boyz, will need to find a new website host. WordPress is showing gay pride. Here is a screenshot.
If there are businesses, movies, TV shows, etc. that we know of that are supporting sin and continue to use them. We also are in sin. Stand up for the Truth of Jesus Christ and go that extra mile of learning about the businesses that you use.
If you are reading this and you happen to claim to be homosexual and prideful of it and you say that you are a “Christian.” You aren’t a born-again Christian. If you are homosexual and your ashamed of your sin, and at the end of the day you ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins, you are more likely to be born-again. Born-again Christians do not walk around prideful of their sin.