Posts Tagged With: games
Hope you had a great Memorial weekend. Not just the freedom you have in your country but also that Jesus set you free from the slavery of sin. Jesus bless you & you family. Thank you to all who are serving now as well.
DITCH THE CAN FOR HEALTHY ENERGY
Each serving of GG provides the boost you need… without the sugar or calories.
GG is the ultimate 0 calorie energy and focus formula. Specifically developed to help the competitive e-Sports athlete function at their highest potential, GG has helped thousands of people crush their day to day duties both AFK and online.
Just a single small scoop of GG provides you with an immediate increase in Energy, Focus, Alertness, and Reaction Time without the use of fillers or calories.
GG is perfect for those moments you need a huge boost over your competition and you need to Play Better – Win More.
Always follow directions listed on the label, never exceed the 2 scoop maximum in a 24 hour period.
Don’t forget your 10% off discount code: 116BOYZ
Check out this amazing game! 24 days to go to back this amazing game up! If they can get the $50,000 they need, you see this game on consoles! kck.st/2aJ6rFc or www.kickstarter.com/projects/reelise/reelise-the-hip-hop-2d-christ-based-rpg-for-gamers
About this project
*NOTE: Actual Release date August 31st 2017. Delays COULD happen, but let’s not rush your investment …
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you’re not jamming on the “win” button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment…
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character… and what’s REALLY goin’ on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.
Dem Beats though….
- Art/Colorists!: There’s TONS of art to be made for this game… 500+. This will be budgeted towards obtaining more art resources and contractors for the project. Hiring the best artists, to do their best work! This too helps complete the project quicker, and gives the art a MUCH more polished look to make ReElise truly great.
- Marketing: This is a difficult game to attempt to market, so there will be several hurdles and cost to overcome with such an odd title. Not to mention all the huge expenses for Cons (conventions) and costs associated with it…
- Licensing and Publishing fees: Most have been paid for already, but, some sites require to pay a bit of cash just to upload content onto their site.
- Rewards: Making sure that you lovely people get your rewards without difficulty
- Programmers: Refining the programing is going to take things to the next level. More sets of eyes doing amazing technical work and trouble shooting will really take ReElise to the next level.
The number seems large, however this can literally change the face of gaming in the future (sort of blazing a trail), but ONLY if it’s done in a very credible way. Making this a big deal takes bigger money, I need your help!
To my gamers – Help me build a game studio with strange, diverse ideas with simple, flippin’ awesome gameplay and interesting, subversive stories to explore at the player’s pace. This can’t be something truly special without special people who want great games comes to the rescue! I know you just want great games in the end, and we’ll make them!
To my brothers and sisters in Christ – this is about reintroducing what a “Christian game” can be, while still displaying the attributes of Christ in non-conventional ways. I want you guys to be able to bring art back to the Body without being branded a heretic, and I need your support to start this dialogue on a large scale. I can’t inspire a new generation of creators without your resources… so let’s make it happen.
Currently the game has been built in RPG Maker VX. HOWEVER! An opportunity arose recently in which we can port over to another engine with far greater ease than any other on market.
That is the Eden Engine! It powered Citizens of Earth (Click to find out more), released in 2015 by Eden Industries and published by ATLUS, and is being used for their upcoming games as well.
If the Kickstarter is successful we’ll be using the easy to use yet powerful Eden Engine to bring ReElise to a whole new level (no pun intended). That means, much higher qualities of polish in all areas including gameplay with the ability to port to ALL other platforms. Let’s make this happen!
Platforms, NOT finalized, but available in proper season….
Just people who have been supporting me specifically on the project for the past 4 years… Love you guys so much! Please support these, they’re all awesome! ❤
Zachary Oliver www.theologygaming.org
M Joshua Cauller www.lovesubverts.com & www.mjoshua.com
Xalavier Nelson Jr www.videogamesandthebible.com
Tim Emmerick www.cgdc.org
Michael Herrera www.cgdc.org
Michael Perrigo www.faithdrawn.com
Michael Uzdavines www.bluemanaentertainment.com
Clint Fleetwood https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2470085
Ian Rosser (Mirage The Rapper) www.iansmirage.com
116 Boyz https://116boyz.com
Bryan Hall https://johnnybgamer.com
Doug Moses http://christgames.org
Ryan Vandendyck www.edenindustries.ca
Ryan “Righteous” Moore www.trackstarz.com
Ted Loring www.wildmanted.com
Omar Valdivieso YouTube Channel Near Mint Condition
Risks and challenges
Hassles with contractors, and other teammates. This isn’t necessarily a relational problem, but a human problem (stuff happens).
Another issue is time efficiency. Organizing contractors and other persons efficiently in order to maximize progress. It sounds simple, but can be an ongoing process, however I have been very successful with contractors in the past.
Another issue is partnering with new (yet more efficient) technology, is figuring out said technology. This may lead to delays, but will definitely result in a stronger product that’s able to port to many different platforms.
The important thing is to NOT place all of our eggs in one basket… or person. We have a pool of several hundred highly skilled artists from a previous project my friend started that we can pull from. I am acquainted with them… they just need to be paid.
Celebrate the 4th of July with Video Gaming’s Finest Fireworks!
During the American Revolution, the legal separation of the Thirteen Colonies from Great Britain occurred on July 2, 1776, when the Second Continental Congress voted to approve a resolution of independence that had been proposed in June by Richard Henry Lee of Virginia declaring the United States independent from Great Britain rule. After voting for independence, Congress turned its attention to the Declaration of Independence, a statement explaining this decision, which had been prepared by a Committee of Five, with Thomas Jefferson as its principal author. Congress debated and revised the wording of the Declaration, finally approving it on July 4. A day earlier, John Adams had written to his wife Abigail:
The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, guns, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.
Adams’s prediction was off by two days. From the outset, Americans celebrated independence on July 4, the date shown on the much-publicized Declaration of Independence, rather than on July 2, the date the resolution of independence was approved in a closed session of Congress.
Historians have long disputed whether Congress actually signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, even though Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Benjamin Franklin all later wrote that they had signed it on that day. Most historians have concluded that the Declaration was signed nearly a month after its adoption, on August 2, 1776, and not on July 4 as is commonly believed.
- In 1777, thirteen gunshots were fired in salute, once at morning and once again as evening fell, on July 4 in Bristol, Rhode Island. Philadelphia celebrated the first anniversary in a manner a modern American would find quite familiar: an official dinner for the Continental Congress, toasts, 13-gun salutes, speeches, prayers, music, parades, troop reviews, and fireworks. Ships were decked with red, white, and blue bunting.
- In 1778, from his headquarters at Ross Hall, near New Brunswick, New Jersey, General George Washington marked July 4 with a double ration of rum for his soldiers and an artillery salute (feu de joie). Across the Atlantic Ocean, ambassadors John Adams and Benjamin Franklin held a dinner for their fellow Americans in Paris, France.
- In 1779, July 4 fell on a Sunday. The holiday was celebrated on Monday, July 5.
- In 1781 the Massachusetts General Court became the first state legislature to recognize July 4 as a state celebration.
- In 1783, Moravians in Salem, North Carolina, held a celebration of July 4 with a challenging music program assembled by Johann Friedrich Peter. This work was titled “The Psalm of Joy.” This is recognized as the first recorded celebration and is still celebrated there today.
- In 1791 the first recorded use of the name “Independence Day” occurred.
- In 1870, the U.S. Congress made Independence Day an unpaid holiday for federal employees.
- In 1938, Congress changed Independence Day to a paid federal holiday.
Boom Boom Rocket (Xbox 360)
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Every year on July 4th America remembers its freedom from British rule, but as citizens of heaven who are only incidentally American citizens, we daily have a more significant liberty to celebrate.
What freedom do citizens of heaven have to celebrate?
Freedom from bondage
- Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
Freed by Christ
- John 8:32-36 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?” Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Freedom is universally desired
- Heb 2:15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.
- 2 Pet 2:19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity–for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him.
Freed from the law of sin and death
- Rom 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
Freed from the bondage of satisfying God’s law
- 1 Cor 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.
- Gal 2:4 This matter arose because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
- Gal 4:22-23 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.
- Gal 4:30-31, 5:1 But what does the Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.” Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
Freed from the sins committed under the first covenant
- Heb 9:15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
Freed from our sins by his blood
- Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,
Freed from accusation
- Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation–
Freed from the power of sin
- Rom 6:7, 18, 20, 22 because anyone who has died has been freed from sin … You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness … When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness … But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
Caution: Do not think your freedom is permission to sin
- 1 Pet 2:16 Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.
- Gal 5:13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.
Free to approach God with confidence
- Eph 3:12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
Freed from spiritual blindness
- 2 Cor 3:16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Freed from the curse of a decaying body
- Rom 8:21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God.
- 1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.
Free to be a slave to others
- 1 Cor 9:19 Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as
- 1 Cor 10:29 the other man’s conscience, I mean, not yours. For why should my freedom be judged by another’s conscience?
Caution: Don’t let your freedom from the law lead others to violate their consciences
- 1 Cor 8:9 Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak.
Freed by the law of love
- James 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it–he will be blessed in what he does.
- James 2:12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom
Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360)
Forza Horizon 2
REDBOX Movie Lovers! Have a free movie night. Terms:http://bit.ly/1IjqPlT Code: JUNE17
Use the code JUNE17 at a Redbox kiosk, at Redbox.com, or on the Redbox mobile app to get a free DVD rental or $2 off a Blu-ray or game rental. This code is good only June 17, 2015.
NEW! Text the code e3 to 727272 to get a free Redbox code valid for a free game rental. This code can be used at Redbox.com and at the kiosk. It expires June 30, 2015.
Text the code WELCOME to 727272 and you’ll get back a unique code that can be used to get a free Redbox rental. This code can only be used when reserving a rental with the Redbox app and it expires June 30, 2015.
Text MOVIE, MOVIENIGHT, MOVIE TIME, or DEAL to 727272 and you’ll get back a unique code that you can use to get a free 1-night DVD rental. This code can also be used for $1.20 off a Blu-ray or game rental. You can use this free Redbox code at the kiosk, at Redbox.com, or through the Redbox mobile app. This code expires 1 week after you’ve received it. Expiration of the offer is unknown.
Note: Some of these codes will state that they are buy one, get one disc free offers but they usually will get you a free rental without having to rent one.
Text APPNOW to 727272 and you’ll get a free Redbox code back that can be redeemed for your first rental through the Redbox mobile app.
Text EMAIL to 727272 for a free 1-day DVD rental and reply back with your email address. The Redbox code will be sent to your email address and it expires two weeks after receiving.
Try these codes next, they’ll work for you at any Redbox kiosk as long as you haven’t used them before. Note: These are no longer working in some cities now.
REDBOX (new customers only)
Text GAMEKIDS to 727272 for a free 1-day video game rental
Here are some other free Redbox codes that seem to work for some and don’t work for others. Give these a try if you’ve already used the ones above and be aware that they may not work for you.
DVDATWAG (good only at Walgreen’s locations)
WALGREENS (good only at Walgreen’s locations)
RDBOXHEB (good only at HEB locations
DVDATWEG (good only at Wegman’s locations)
DVDKROG (Good only at Kroger locations)
DRIVEIN (good only at Sonic locations)
Yes! It is true! Major price drop in the UK! http://www.amazon.co.uk/ & a couple other sites. Sounds like the sale ends April 28th. It would be nice to live in the UK right now! Only £289.00 which the UK should get this price all the time. If you translate £289.00 to US dollars it’s $438.90 which is how much a PS4 costs in the USA.